Friday, May 22, 2009

Driving Fear...

I didn't realize it initially, but ever since my minor accident couple of weeks ago, I suddenly am scared of people driving in the cars behind me. I know I have control over the cars in front of me, since I trust my brakes quite well, but the people driving behind me, now when they come close, I am all scared that they might run into my car. Also when people do not show indicators and cross lanes or drive at high speed when the traffic is slow ahead, makes me think, is it the same place I have been driving for 3 years? Why does all of a sudden everything seem so different? Why are people so less courteous of other drivers..If you are in a hurry, why didn't you actually wake up early, so that your hurry, doesn't delay(because in a hurry you would drive so weird, that the chances of accident are quite likely) the other people who woke up on time to reach their destination on time. If you really have to do makeup, why don't you do it from home, or do it in the parking lot of your office rather than scaring people by applying makeup while driving!!!!!!!!!!!! In one word, RIDICULUOUS is the world here..........

2 comments:

  1. seems like you need another dose of indian driving to appreciate the traffic sensibility here.. bhumi tu india jais to su karis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..I know..Can you believe I did not drive this time I went, the roads were all dug up and the traffic was uncontrollable..

    still few differences:
    India, speed is slow, so it doesnt hurt much
    In India, the chances of people apply makeup while driving is almost 1 divided by infinity...
    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete