Monday, September 3, 2012

Palmistry

I really wanted to write something this weekend, but did not know what...I think I am trying to start a routine to write atleast 1 blog a week, specially on saturday(well I actually started writing this on saturday, but then with few phone calls on and off, had to finally give up and am here finishing it up on sunday)...So here is a short one(atleast I am thinking it is going to be short, before I start writing) on palmistry...

In one of my previous blogs, I had mentioned about astrology fascinating me, well I used to be and still sometimes am very interested in palmistry, and that interest started long before my interest in astrology. Reading the palms and interpreting the nature of the person or some major events in a person's life had been something which I used to do a lot, specially during my high school and 1st few years of my undergrad college...I remember buying a pretty big book on palmistry around my 11th grade and reading it and trying to understand the meaning of different symbols and lines which can occur in individual's hand..My interest had grown so deep into that book, that I would spend my major time reading that instead of my 12th exam books, finally my younger sister found out about it and she literally hid the book, and gave it back to me again when I was in college...During my 11th grade, I would read the books and try to observe my palm and interpret the meanings of various lines..It was during that time I experienced, that though some believe your future or destiny is not written in the lines of your hand, I could still see the lines changing when I was changing, thus motivating me to do something better in my life...I had read somewhere, that, if you choose and concentrate on one particular line atleast for few weeks, you can observe the changes in it and I totally believe that, since I have personally experienced it...Lot of my school and college friends, would show me their hands and ask me what I think about it..I would try to tell them with the little knowledge I had..Some of them felt it was true and others did not...Well, lines only by themselves cannot be used to totally predict the life of a person, but they can still tell a lot about them. My obsession with palmistry had grown to such an extent, that I would actually try to get a glimpse of the hand of any new person I meet, so as to atleast know the true nature of a person...Palmistry has never disappointed me, there were times when I thought it was all "mithya", since it predicted that some of the people whom I thought were so emotional and good, but palmistry predicted them otherwise, actually turned out to be mean and hard hearted...I had almost stopped practicing palmistry when some of my close relatives told me, it is not a good thing to do and it builds up some bad karma, so I should never see people's hand when they ask me to..So now I have stopped seeing or predicting people's hand, but make few exceptions now and then.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader

    and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.

    Indian Palmsitry – Vedic Folks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comments..I haven't been active in the last few years and just saw your comment today. I truly apologize for the delay in responding to your comment..Thanks again for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete