Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Serenity...

Earlier sometimes, when I used to be stressed out, my best bet was to put on my headphones and meditate. One of the meditations I like is chakra meditation. When I was in my teens, I had learned Siddhi Samadhi Yoga(SSY), which taught a meditation similar to this. Also my parents being much involved in pranic healing acquainted me with this form of meditation which is a savior in almost all situations. This meditation visualizes the various chakra colors and we cleanse and purify the chakras and thus our energy.

These days in addition to meditating couple of times a week during the lunch break, I have joined an aerobics boot camp, where we practice kickboxing and ab workout, which is a highly recommended stress reliever. My instructor there is highly motivating and I am always eager to attend that class.. The other days of the week, I have started practising Yoga at the local gym...This yoga is different from the ones I learnt in India, but it is quite good. Within 10 minutes of the start, everybody in the class is sweating like anything. It has made me more flexible and helped me with gaining balance during my ab workout in my kickboxing class...I also went for the dancing class once, and plan to schedule it in my routine soon...

My sister recently attended a beginner's class on ART OF LIVING and she absolutely loved it.

BE ACTIVE...BE POSITIVE........ BE HAPPY........

No comments:

Post a Comment