Saturday, March 7, 2009

My To-Do List...

Things I have done so far:

  • Bungee Jumping
  • Rides at Stratosphere
  • Ice Skating
  • Paragliding
  • Snorkeling
  • Skiing
  • Rafting
  • Tennis
  • Water Aerobics
  • Swimming
  • Skating
  • Karate
  • Bharatnatyam
  • BallRoom Dancing
  • Drawing and Painting
  • Fitness Boot camp, including kickboxing, strength training and abs workout
  • Circuit Training
  • Watching a football game in a stadium
  • SixFlags and Seaworld
  • Travel to Canada and Europe


Things I want to do next:
  • Sky Diving
  • More Skiing and try Snowboarding
  • May be deep water diving (I hope the water is not too salty ;))
  • Start advanced levels of ice skating
  • Learn a new language
  • Take a professional development course
  • Visit more countries
  • Join some interesting clubs and volunteering activities
  • Be involved in something where I could really make a difference!!

No comments:

Post a Comment