Thursday, August 23, 2012

Reaction!

Few people have told me now, "Intelligence should not be assumed", and I agree, but today, was the heights, but more importantly, I am amazed by my reaction to the situation. Instead of getting angry or upset or reacting to it, I just listened about their dumb mistakes, smiled and walked on..I guess after a while, you just expect and accept certain dumbness from certain people!!!! When I told my sister about it, she could not help laughing as well.  Obviously lot was at stake here, but as someone has said, "There is no point in worrying about something you have no control over, and something you have control over, should not make you worry!! Rightly, I have no control over someones dumbness and abilities to make mistakes, so it is, what it is.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment